Contend and Recover All!
- Fix your gaze upon Jesus!
- Pray like you are the apple of His eye
- Pray like a warrior endowed with splendour
- We are in the midst of resurrection, restoration and recovering all
Declare: I am here to recover all. The church is here to recover all. The government of God is to increase and it cannot be held back!
The Second Exodus
Exodus12:36 “The Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they gave them what they asked. And they stripped the Egyptians [of those things].”
John11:41-43 “41 So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. 42 Yes, I know You always hear and listen to Me, but I have said this on account of and for the benefit of the people standing around, so that they may believe that You did send Me [that You have made Me Your Messenger].
43 When He had said this, He shouted with a loud voice, Lazarus, come out! 44 And out walked the man who had been dead, his hands and feet wrapped in burial cloths (linen strips), and with a [burial] napkin bound around his face. Jesus said to them, Free him of the burial wrappings and let him go.
We are praying according to the teachings that have come forth from Reverend Betty; we are in the midst of a second exodus. As we maintain the posture of resurrection, we are going to recover all.
We are praying for ourselves as individuals as well as the corporate body. We tend to settle for survival instead of living. Survival does not bear fruit. It is selfish and self-centred. You have to go through resurrection for the sake of your brothers and sisters.
In Exodus 12:36 we see the children of Israel taking what belonged to them. They had literally built Egypt. We are going to go from resurrection to restoration. Many of us stop at resurrection but do not move to take spoil or to have everything that was lost restored to us. We settle for survival.
John 11:41-43 we see the moments surrounding Jesus’ resurrection of Lazarus. If Jesus had allowed the grave clothes to remain on Lazarus, he would have been resurrected but not restored. He would not have borne fruit. People went on to believe not only because of the resurrection but because Lazarus was bearing fruit and living a restored life; perfect, lacking nothing.
He wasn’t sympathy revived but he had to finish the purpose of his life. Restoration means you occupy and in the church right now many have stopped at being resurrected. They will still make heaven but not with fruit. We are called to bear fruit that remains.
Finishing the Work
John 17:3-4 “3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.”
Lazarus did not bring God glory simply by being resurrected but also in going on to finish what God had given him to do. The church’s story is a government that not only arise but a government that increases without end. It’s a government that not only hears the sound of the abundance of rain but we pursue and we over take Ahab. Elijah went ahead of Ahab to Jezreel, where his inheritance was. Jezreel means the Lord plants. He went to where he was planted.
It is not enough for us to just have dreams but we have to bear fruit. There are dreams, novels, screenplays, songs, words of knowledge that have remained stagnant because many just want to survive. We don’t simply want to resurrect, we want to be restored.
Third Day Restoration
Hosea 6:2 “After two days He will revive us (quicken us, give us life); on the third day He will raise us up that we may live before Him.”
On the third day, the grave clothes have to be removed or you can walk and see. We can’t be dead men walking. Without restoration there will be an essence of godliness but people cannot see the manifestation. If our mouth and eyes are bound, how will we bring deliverance to the world? In certain places that is where the church is. We have beautiful names and gifts. However it is not about the gift but about the one behind the gift.
Come out the grave with spoil, purpose, hope, the power to raise the dead. We pray for the church and for individuals. Looking at Hosea 2, if we stopped at the second day, we would not be living in His presence. We need to be renewed and established. There are churches, ministries and families that are revived but not restored. They are stagnant because there is no presence.
- Lift up your voice and declare that you want to walk in renewal and restoration
- Lift up your voice on behalf of the church
- Declare resurrection is mine; this is my second exodus
- We declare over BKIM resurrection, restoration and expansion
- Pray for the Fivefold and the layman; that every obstruction will be removed
- Loose dreams, ideas and creative miracles in the church; resurrection and 3rd day restoration
- We pray for revival that leads to restoration so we can live in His presence
- We remove the grave clothing of self and pride; we demand our freedom, release and salvation
- Bone to Bone, Sinew to Sinew; we release this sound over the Body of Christ that the church would move in fearlessness and power
Unity is not a fad; it is God’s heart on the earth right now. Restoration cannot be done in isolation. Jesus was the one that called Lazarus out of the tomb and commanded him to be loosed. It then took the involvement of those around Lazarus to remove the grave clothes from him. The purposes of the church cannot be fulfilled in isolation, we have got to loose.
- Lock arms and prophetically contend in oneness of Spirit
- Contend for each other and for the church
- Be let loose church and go!
- Your voice in the places of power is now!
- Contend! We the church shall spring up, we shall blossom, we shall grow.
- Businesses are going to blossom
- For the church, expansion to the left and to the right!
- God is doing something new; embrace it perceive it, love it, eat it, drink it
The sign you are resurrected is that you walk in a new identity. If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation, the old has passed away and everything is new. After the Jubilee is established, He says He will give you a new name; no longer deserted. Reverend King has taught us about becoming the New Jerusalem. Mary Magdalene did not recognise Jesus Christ in the Garden because He had been made new.
- Lift up your voice and declare that you will bear your new name with a fearless determination
- That there would be a fire deep within that burns and contends because your Father who is in Heaven contends for you
- Refuse to remain quiet; God said He will not remain quiet for Jerusalem’s sake
- That the church would bear a name that is true
- That the church would be clothed in splendour and possess the land.
Luke 9: 26-36 “26 Because whoever is ashamed of Me and of My teachings, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when He comes in the [threefold] glory (the splendour and majesty) of Himself and of the Father and of the holy angels. 27 However I tell you truly, there are some of those standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God. 28 Now about eight days after these teachings, Jesus took with Him Peter and John and James and went up on the mountain to pray.
29 And as He was praying, the appearance of His countenance became altered (different), and His raiment became dazzling white [flashing with the brilliance of lightning]. 30 And behold, two men were conversing with Him–Moses and Elijah, 31 Who appeared in splendour and majesty and brightness and were speaking of His exit [from life], which He was about to bring to realization at Jerusalem.
32 Now Peter and those with him were weighed down with sleep, but when they fully awoke, they saw His glory (splendour and majesty and brightness) and the two men who stood with Him. 33 And it occurred as the men were parting from Him that Peter said to Jesus, Master, it is delightful and good that we are here; and let us construct three booths or huts–one for You and one for Moses and one for Elijah! not noticing or knowing what he was saying.
34 But even as he was saying this, a cloud came and began to overshadow them, and they were seized with alarm and struck with fear as they entered into the cloud. 35 Then there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is My Son, My Chosen One or My Beloved; listen to and yield to and obey Him! 36 And when the voice had died away, Jesus was found there alone. And they kept still, and told no one at that time any of these things that they had seen.”
This is an invitation; the church is being invited to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. When Jesus says some, it is whosoever will have ears to hear and eyes to see and be the ones that will step out. How thirsty and hungry are we?
What happened on the mountain top was both glorious and sad. An invitation for revival, awakening and a breakthrough had gone out. We want the glory of God to come on our terms and if it doesn’t fit our model, we are sleeping. The opportunity is there but who is willing to go the extra mile and look beyond what they know to get what Heaven is ready to release.
You can be in the midst of revival and yet utterly oblivious to the conversations of Heaven. You can be present but not part of things. A little slumber, a little folding of the arms and poverty comes upon you like a bandit. They missed the conversation of divinity.
Peter wanted the glory on his terms. He wanted to lock up and control what didn’t cost him. What would have cost him, he was sleeping through. The encounter was for them, Jesus’ identity was already affirmed. It was to give Peter, James and John identity. In the end God found nobody who would intercede so His own righteous right hand worked righteousness for Him.
We pray that the sleeping church would not miss the revival that is now. We are not praying for revival to come; it is already happening. Don’t fall in love with revival but not the Man of the revival; don’t fall in love with simply the concept of loving God but not the lover Himself. When we truly fall in love with Him, He demands more than we want to give but there is grace to sustain us.
The call for glory goes to all but who will respond? Being invited is not the end. The pursuit does not stop after the word or the song ministration, it is an eternal thing. We love the idea of prayer but how ready are we for His entrance. How prepared are we to be disturbed and for our theology and doctrine to be destabilized. The devil is not holding revival; the Bride is holding back the revival. If we can hasten the coming of the Lord, we can also hold it back.
Many of us want for to be shut up in our bones but we can’t contain fire; it needs to be released. Either He is Lord of all or Lord of nothing. Are we sleeping through the conversation of Heaven and through the garden moments? Be like David and say sleep will not come to my eyes until I establish the ark of your strength and might.
- How desperate are we to kiss the Son?
- No more folding of arms
- No slumbering, complacency, compromise or sleeping
- No more compliance; if it is resisting us tonight pluck it out oh God
- It is not enough to be invited, we want to get a strategy and master plan from the Master Builder
- We want to discern the times and the seasons
- Father we call upon You for Your resurrection power
- Elijah spoke to You on the mountain as one who had ascended in the old covenant
- Lord we claim ascension in You today
- We want to be unbound; unbind our hands, feet and eyes
- We move beyond our present situations; beyond time, limitations and boundaries and the parameters that have been set
- The vision You are showing me for my life is the one that is to be achieved and delivered
- We want to come before you having fulfilled everything you have destined
- No destiny unfulfilled, no grace unused. Lord we accept what you want to do in our lives, speak to us.
We say “Yes Lord”
Fire Against Witchcraft
Jeremiah 23:29 “Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?”
Now you know who you are, we are going to use violent faith to unlock certain forces that would try to hold back your destiny. The devil is not a gentleman. You cannot sit down for the devil. We are going to call on the power of God. Without His power, nothing we do will have any effect.
When you are praying for all your enemies to catch fire, you are praying the word. Tonight, we are going to pray for our enemies to catch fire. Witched come fully prepared to carry out the act. They don’t come to negotiate or deliberate. In the body of Christ today there are witches sent into churches.
- We are going to attack every witchcraft force infiltrating the church.
- We are praying that every witch sent into the body of Christ that the fire of God will catch them in Jesus Christ.
- Set them on fire!
- Contend for the church, your leaders, yourself and the Body of Christ!
- Agents of darkness, receive fire!
Breaking the Power of Witchcraft
There’s one thing witches cannot stand and that is fire. In the Body of Christ, increase the heat and we will know who is who. God said that He makes His ministers flames of fire. If witches are operating around you, it is because your fire is not high enough. We are going to increase the fire tonight.
I don’t fight witches because I am greater than them in the ranking. I just declare and send the word of fire. Condition your spirit to know that you are a flame of fire.
If you are being pressed in the night, your fire needs to be stirred up. Witchcraft should not be able to come into the church and bring in satanic spirits of gossip, jealousy. These things stink! We have had enough of it. Jesus Christ is the only God that nobody needs to fight to defend. He defends Himself because he is the King of Kings and the lord of Lords.
We are going to pray and set BKIM on fire! We don’t play gentle with witches; the word says suffer not a witch to live! God’s word is also like a hammer that scatters and destroys the rock. We are not praying to kill anybody but if peradventure you are operating as a witch start repenting.
- We pray that every witch that would cross the threshold of this ministry would be struck by the hammer of Gods’ word.
- We decree the fire of God is around this ministry.
- Every witchcraft activity concerning this ministry, the hammer of God is smashing it to pieces right now
We are Battleaxes
Jeremiah 51:20 “You are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms;”
It is dangerous when you fight the Body of Christ as everything you try and drop there will turn around and be working in your own life. There are kingdoms that don’t want us to stand. As we are praying another kingdom is contending with your individual destinies. They entice you to lay back and rest so they can continue their activities in your life.
- Contend, for you are a weapon of war
- Wage war on every force contending against BKIM
- Every demon waging war against this ministry, we send the Word!
No Divination Will Stand
Numbers 23:23 For there is no sorcery against Jacob, Nor any divination against Israel. It now must be said of Jacob and of Israel, ‘Oh, what God has done!’
Sorcery works by enchantments and words. Whilst you may be praying in a tame manner, they are using strategic words to pin you; using a particular language and set of words against you. They is a certain arrangement of phrases.
The name of Jesus in every language casts out demons. Wherever His name is mentioned, it has a coding in the spirit. In a similar manner witches have a particular coding of words that they use.
- No divination and no enchantment shall stand!
- Pray violently that no witchcraft will stand around your family, destiny, business, marriage and ministry.
- No enchantment against my life shall stand; no witch set against me shall stand
- Challenge the witches and every force stopping your life, destiny and progress
- Settle every issue!
Praying in Tongues
Pray from your spirit because in the fight you are in, the only strength you have comes from the word of God in your spirit. When you pray in the spirit the devil cannot understand as you move to a higher language that is beyond him. Build a prayer life so your spirit can become hot. Rebuke the enemy and build momentum. Gather in corporate prayer a receive strength for your private prayer closet. Reverend King comes into things ready and so must we!
- We are praying in tongues with a request.
- We are praying for God to blind our enemies
- Blind every act and work of witchcraft. When they don’t have sight, they don’t have power.
- Arise to your calling!
Take Out The Highway Robbers
Pray and take a hold of every force that would come to rob you on your way in this highway season. We cannot let the devil take anything that belongs to us. Take it upon yourself to contend and stand, the enemy will not let you reach your destiny. The highway robbers will not let you preach of prosper, you have to take it by force.
- Every highway robber that has been sent to take your calling from you
- Shut the mouth of gossipers
- Nothing will rob my destiny, ministry, business, family or progress
Praying Against Witchcraft Spirit
Last night I had a dream that we were praying against the witchcraft spirit, just as we are today. In this dream we were dealing with this witch and she took her lips to hide them in her pocket as she didn’t want to confess and say what was going on. The Bible says that at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.
- We decree that witchcraft can no longer carry on in secret, they must confess!
- Lord we expose them and bring them to light!
- We release fire and force them out!
Praying For Marriage
Jeremiah 1:10 “See, I have this day appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant”
This is a time for us to pray and go deep. Uproot, tear down and breakthrough!! Come against every resistance and every barrier in the name of Jesus. Lift up your voices as the word has been decreed over us, we shall declare a thing and it shall be established. We believe the Prophet, Reverend Betty King, and prosper.
- You are not doing anything wrong by asking your Father to bless you with a husband or wife, it is your birthright.
- God said in Genesis to be fruitful and multiply.
- Do not stop or give up, God will do the impossible.
- We declare a shift in the realm of the spirit
Faith for Marriage
How is your faith in this area of marriage? Do you really believe God will come through for you? You have to believe that God will break through in your life. Without faith it is impossible to please God.
- May God strengthen and refresh us in this area.
- Begin to declare that God is able
- God is bringing a fresh favour upon you
- God give us faith! Help us to believe Your word again and remove disillusionment Lord
- We cancel every hope deferred and a command a new faith to rise up
Habakkuk 1:2 “O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!”
Habakkuk 2:3 “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
In Chapter 1 Habakkuk is frustrated and asking God how long he must call upon the Lord for help. Sometimes when you are praying for something for years it may seem as if God is not listening to you. The bible tells us that hope deferred makes the heart sick and many do not have the faith to continue believing.
Habakkuk 2 records God’s response to him. The Lord tells him that the vision is for an appointed time, though it lingers wait for it. It will certainly come, so wait for it. God has the final say!
- Declare that God will have the final say over words spoken over your life
- Whatever you are believing for, be it marriage or a child, when it come it will be even more sweeter
- Ask God to open your womb; do not operate under hope deferred
- Invite the resurrection power of God into your situation
- If you need to be a destiny helper or midwife to somebody else, do it.
- Pray for family members, your children, anybody you know that is not married.
His Word Never Fails
Luke 1:37 “For no word from God shall ever fail”
Luke 1:45 “And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.”
We have to believe that there is going to be a fulfilment. When God speaks, that word cannot fail. It does not return to Him void. Father Lord we thank You that Your word does not fail!
- You Lord will establish the work of Your hands in our lives
- Breathe on every prophetic word Lord
- Let your will be established Lord
- We declare that in this New Year there will be a fulfilment
- Let it be unto us according to our faith
Genesis 24 tells the story of how Abraham prayed that his servant would find the right wife for his son Isaac. As the servant journeyed on this mission, God connected him to Rebekah who because Isaacs wife.
- Let us pray that God would begin to raise up destiny helpers or connect us to the right people.
- You don’t know who might be talking about you and recommending you.
- Ask God for divine help and connections
- That people will take it upon themselves to see this area of your life fulfilled
- We pray that God would lead us to the right people and places; order our steps!
Rebekah did not know who the servant was when she met him but she came and greeted him. She provided water not only for him but all his camels too. She was polite and caring immediately making a good impression of her nature. That good reputation went before her.
Many people are single but not available. Are we putting our affairs in order? Are we allowing God to create room for someone else to be part of our lives or are we set in our own ways? What is the state of your heart?
It was because of Rebekah’s attitude that the servant began to think she was a good match for his master’s son. We all need to check our attitudes as our behaviour could sometimes repel the right person away from us.
- God help us to be ready in our hearts and lives
- Help us clean up and do what we need to do
- Help us be prepared with oil in our lamps like the 5 wise virgins so when the doors are opened for us we will not miss it
- Open our eyes and make our hearts ready
- May our fragrance be pleasant
- Thank you father for the anointing of marriage, we believe the words of the Prophet and prosper
- Those of us that truly believe, remember us Lord.
The Anointing for Real Estate
Genesis 26:12-13 “12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. 13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great”
This is the year of acceleration and advancement. Whatever is in your hand, give it to God and He will multiply it. With Isaac, because God was with him, He caused that seed to multiply in a very short space of time. No matter what you do or don’t have, if you are ready to do this with God, He will open you up to provision that you could have only imagined.
Hagar’s eyes were opened up to see the well and see the provision. In this time God will open our eyes to new provisions and sources.
- Really connect with the anointing released
- This is a favoured land; ask God to give you the blueprint and the strategy to move forward and advance in this area.
- Declare that you will own land, homes, estates; anything is possible.
- Be the pioneer; release the breakers anointing
- Declare what you want; let the anointing deliver it to you
- Declare and contend!
In The Mighty name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!